· Body protectors are compulsory.
· HHPC sweatshirts with either long sleeved shirt or Red Polo shirt. ( Arm must be covered
at all times)
· Your cross-country coloured jumpers & silks are also allowed to be worn.
· Horse’s/pony’s legs may be protected by brushing boots or bandages secured
· Riding Hats: crash hat with a soft / flexible
peak must be worn for safety reasons. Coloured silks black, brown, navy or a non wild colour.
see riding hat Regulations page
· Compulsory to wear Medical armbands
· Long Hair must be tied back & drawn into a bun. All hair should be worn in a hairnet
for safety reasons & tidiness.
Body protectors: It would be sensible to wear them for all jumping
instructions, but is compulsory for cross country instruction,and the cross country phase of Horse Trials and Hunter